LCCI Level 1 + 2
- Eligible for bank staff, traders, business proprietors as well as students over 16 years of age who have taken matriculation exam
- Basic book-keeping and accounts will be offered in LCCI Level 1+2 and candidates have to learn both levels in a combined manner. Training period will take about 6 months.
- Certificates will be awarded by LCCI (UK) to candidates who pass LCCI level 2 exam
LCCI Level 3
- Eligible for candidates who have passed LCCI Level 2
- LCCI Level 3 is a diploma level and it normally takes about 6 months to complete the course
- With LCCI Level 3 qualifications in hand, there is a guarantee of job opportunities as accountants or assistant accountants.